Rifles Museums Network
Following the announcement of a new national lockdown The Rifles Museum is now closed! Please follow us on social media for stories from the history of The Rifles and their antecedents, news and updates about the Museum and more…
For updates on other museums in the Rifles Museums Network, please go to their website or contact them directly.
Each museum has a link that takes you directly to their own website. In brackets besides the name is the details of which antecedent regiment of The Rifles the collection relates to.
- Bodmin Keep: Cornwall’s Army Museum (The Light Infantry and The Duke of Cornwall’s Light Infantry)
- Durham Light Infantry (DLI) Regiment Collection (The Durham Light Infantry)
- Herefordshire Light Infantry Museum (The Herefordshire Light Infantry)
- The Regimental Museum of the King’s Own Yorkshire Light Infantry (The King’s Own Yorkshire Light Infantry)
- Royal Green Jackets (RIFLES) Museum (The Royal Green Jackets and its antecedents)
- Soldiers of Gloucestershire Museum (The Gloucestershire Regiment)
- Soldiers of Oxfordshire Museum (The Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire Light Infantry)
- Somerset Military Museum (The Somerset Light Infantry (Prince Albert’s) and Somerset and Cornwall Light Infantry)
- The Keep Military Museum (The Devonshire and Dorset Regiment)
- Soldiers of Shropshire Museum (The King’s Shropshire Light Infantry)
- The Rifles (Berkshire and Wiltshire) Museum (The Duke of Edinburgh’s Royal Regiment (Berkshire and Wiltshire) and The Royal Gloucestershire, Berkshire and Wiltshire Regiment)
For details of any museum events, please contact the relevant museum directly or visit their website.